Looking for line counter reels and rods

I am looking to see if anyone has any old outfits they have been looking to get rid of. I currently only have 4 line counters and my other set ups are the older 47 Diawas. With the kids setting rods it’s complicated for them to count the passes to get the baits where they need to be. The line counters are much simpler for them. Not particular on any brand as I have a conglomerate of miss matched everything already. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Line counters

I am looking to see if anyone has any old outfits they have been looking to get rid of. I currently only have 4 line counters and my other set ups are the older 47 Diawas. With the kids setting rods it’s complicated for them to count the passes to get the baits where they need to be. The line counters are much simpler for them. Not particular on any brand as I have a conglomerate of miss matched everything already. Thanks in advance.

Hi Joe. I just upgraded most of my reels and have about 10 cabela's reels in assorted sizes because they are all loaded up with lead core. All reels in great condition. I'd have to think about the price though because I was on the fence whether to keep them or not

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rods

Line counters
Hi Joe. I just upgraded most of my reels and have about 10 cabela's reels in assorted sizes because they are all loaded up with lead core. All reels in great condition. I'd have to think about the price though because I was on the fence whether to keep them or not

I also have some assorted rods

Floyd- thanks for the response, I get ya about being on the fence.. I always have to switch out my mono reels for the lead cores when needed.. just one more thing to do and rember. Luv2– If I had an option I would prefer to go with something similar to the Diawa 47 since the larger handle provides more leverage in the handle for the kids and reeling, but beggars can’t be choosers 🤣

Floyd- thanks for the response, I get ya about being on the fence.. I always have to switch out my mono reels for the lead cores when needed.. just one more thing to do and rember. Luv2– If I had an option I would prefer to go with something similar to the Diawa 47 since the larger handle provides more leverage in the handle for the kids and reeling, but beggars can’t be choosers [emoji1787]

If you should decide to go with these just let me know. You should still have my number. Tight lines. Especially to the little guys