Went 4 for 4 today water was way to clear was hard fishing not much on the screen found area that was dirty water marked a bunch in dirty area water was 43 outside was 39 . Stinger spoons today was black widow , fat nancy ,

IMG_0254.thumb.JPG.2a4d7c34e11acfd26708ea1a2876e21b.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Nice job. Did you work west or east of river. I was 0-0 yesterday. Fished river to Braddocks and back.

East of the river just east of ibay along the rocks to the point then was gin clear water so would spin out and back threw picked laker just east of the genny heading back

Took a walk on the I-Bay pier at 1 pm today and there was 3 young boys around 12 or 13 years old landing an easy mid teens brown on the beach. They had to walk it down the pier to the beach to land it. They were beyond excited. Caught on a rattle trap. Great to see kids that age enjoying the outdoors. I think they are hooked on LO fishing for life now! 

• Like 8

Took a walk on the I-Bay pier at 1 pm today and there was 3 young boys around 12 or 13 years old landing an easy mid teens brown on the beach. They had to walk it down the pier to the beach to land it. They were beyond excited. Caught on a rattle trap. Great to see kids that age enjoying the outdoors. I think they are hooked on LO fishing for life now! 

Thats awsome we in and around there saw bunch people fishing off the rocks right there