Who's all going????

I know It's still 4 weeks away, but I'm really looking forward to my trip to the bar to fish the spring Loc and the Scotty.

I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas....It's terrible :D I'm curious who else will be there??? I'll be fishing out of Wilson from May 1st thru the 10th. I'm Keeping the boat at Wilson Boatyard and staying at Four Mile Creek campground.

So who alls going...where ya gonna be and when?

To bad one of my Lou fishing buddies had to back out of what would have been his first trip to the Niagara bar, due to work. I won't mention your name Rick, but you've got no idea what your missing buddy :clap:

So....are you guys counting the days like I am ?????

Hookedup

Here are a few options:

The River Loft -716-745-3335

The Fyfe and Drum 716-745-1295

The Youngstown Motel 716-745-9906

If you are just looking for a bed, The Stone Jug is great. There is a bar downstairs and six rooms upstairs. I believe he is charging $40 a night. He doesn't have a phone number, but if you want I can track him down. He is always in one of the bar stools! Good Luck

That's not very nice Bob :lol: I won't drink all your beer this time, but just so you know I really prefer Yuengling Lager. I'm not to keen on that girly light beer you guys forced me to drink last time :beer:

Btw....I'm on site # 70 May 1st to the 10th.

I have lived in Youngstown all my life and the only people that have a clue where it is, are salmon fisherman. They may not know Youngstown but they know the Niagara Bar! With the amount of information that I have learned from the people on this site, anytime I can return a favor, I'm glad to!

younstown motel is nice, limited parking with boat and trailer.I have been going up for the past 7 yrs and had no problems. rooms are standard. very clean. It is 2minutes from the fort niagra boat launch. I trailer mine and sometimes have to park on the street in front of motel, I had no problems. police station right next door and bruce and darcy owners hse is right in front . Ill be up for loc 5,6,7,8

Hookedup,

Grab the Youngstown Motel if you can. Bruce and Darcy are great folks. Very nice rooms and clean. Used to even put out home made baked goods for in the morning in the hospitality room. Haven't been there in years but many others I know have stayed there and never a complaint.

Clarke

I have never stayed in the motel, just live in Youngstown. I hear it's your typical motel in a small town. Clean and nothing fancy. The guy that owns it, Bruce, has always been pretty nice to me.

bruce is great and it's afine place to stay. been doing the whole spring derby there for about 10 yrs. going just for the weekdays this yr.didn't get a dock at the marina for the first time in a while. so will be launching. just a short trip to the fort and everything you need is within walking distance.great place to stay but i doubt you'll get a weekend night this late of time. give him a try tho soon if interested. line guyi bet i talked to you a bunch of times over the past few yrs. they still got the baked goods and coffee. :yes: