Brown bite was tough we took 2 Browns in the harbor nothing bigger then 4.5 pounds decided to head out after the lakers. Setup in 150 and continued to deeper water. Took a great class of fish. 2 Fish over 20 pounds and many in the upper teens. All released for another day! Hoping for some browns when we come back in 2 weeks! Here's some of the better fish! Tight Lines everyone!

20210410_083748.jpg

20210410_083858.jpg

20210409_114703.jpg

20210411_093518.jpg

20210410_103438.jpg

20210411_084010.jpg

20210410_085528.jpg

20210411_091841.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bustersit said:

These are impressive fish. What were you throwing at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks! We were using Hammerhead Cowbells with Spin-N Glows and Rapture Flys. We ran some Spin-N-Glows with flys I made. We ran them 23-25ft back off the riggers.

6 hours ago, NortheastHardcoreSportsman said:

Thanks! We were using Hammerhead Cowbells with Spin-N Glows and Rapture Flys. We ran some Spin-N-Glows with flys I made. We ran them 23-25ft back off the riggers.

wow awesome, those are hogs.

were they on the bottom that deep?

We fished from West of Catfish to Port Ontario all water was clear but in front of Salmon river. There we found water to 50 degrees and colored but still no hits. Most of the rest of the places we tried had clear water 45-47 degrees. Fished mostly 5-20 fow but did try out to 25 fow. Tried speeds from 1.8-2.4 and leads back to 150 “ and various colors of sticks and spoons. Ran an 8 rod spread and never moved a rod in 4 hours.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Kevin J Legg said:

We fished from West of Catfish to Port Ontario all water was clear but in front of Salmon river. There we found water to 50 degrees and colored but still no hits. Most of the rest of the places we tried had clear water 45-47 degrees. Fished mostly 5-20 fow but did try out to 25 fow. Tried speeds from 1.8-2.4 and leads back to 150 “ and various colors of sticks and spoons. Ran an 8 rod spread and never moved a rod in 4 hours.

Hoping the brown bite turns on soon! I'll be back down in less then two weeks fifishing out of Mexico this time for 5 days. I planned on fishing west of catfish for browns or east of the salmon river up on the sand beach areas. If the Brown bite is super slow again I may trailer the boat west and try to get on some Kings! 

• Like 1

I’m heading back up Saturday afternoon to fish Saturday evening and sunday morning. With all the rain hopefully theres some color in in the water.  

9 minutes ago, NortheastHardcoreSportsman said:

Hoping the brown bite turns on soon! I'll be back down in less then two weeks fifishing out of Mexico this time for 5 days. I planned on fishing west of catfish for browns or east of the salmon river up on the sand beach areas. If the Brown bite is super slow again I may trailer the boat west and try to get on some Kings! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

I’m heading back up Saturday afternoon to fish Saturday evening and sunday morning. With all the rain hopefully theres some color in in the water.  

Good Luck! Ill be down April 28-May 2nd to fish. Boat will be at Salmon Country this time try my luck out of Mexico!

3 minutes ago, NortheastHardcoreSportsman said:

Good Luck! Ill be down April 28-May 2nd to fish. Boat will be at Salmon Country this time try my luck out of Mexico!

Shot me a text when ur at salmon country so I can put a face to the name. My boat is downstream from the launch. Cant miss it.  I’m sure I’ll b up that weekend as well

• Like 1