What is up with CW Samsom Marine in Red Creek?

muskiedreams

Does anyone know what is up with CW Samson Marine?

I have been trying to get in contact with him for several weeks. No answer on his phone. I even left several messages for him on LinkedIn. I did hear from him in Jan. on LinkedIn and he told me he was back to home schooling. I wanted to drop off my boat to him then, so he could replace my aluminum boat transom over the winter. Now I can't get in touch with him still. I have had work done by him a few times and I really like his quality and attention to detail. I don't know if I can find anyone else comparable and able to do it soon.

Can anyone tell me if he is still doing work?

I drive by it every weekend and his lot is packed with boats. Not sure if he is working or not, just can see his lot is full. Good Luck.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I just wish he would answer my messages and let me know if and when he might be able to do the work on my boat. I have been trying to make arrangements since December last year. I imagine that all reputable marine service shops are busy now. Probably more than usual because of the pandemic and other reasons. But I can't even get an appointment or get in line for one. I really don't know of any other quality shop I could contact.

Update. I just tried calling and he answered. I will be bringing it there for them to look at during business hrs. and then go from there. But he told me once they look at it and estimate the job, we will be able to set a time for me to bring it in to do the work. So I won't be without it for a long period of time. Because at this point, it is not so bad that I can't use it. As long as I am careful not to stress it too much.

Thanks guys, for the info.

• Like 2