Sandy creek hamlin

2 hours ago, show me the money said:

Just wondering if a 21’  would be able to launch tomorrow with the rain we have had  ?  If not I’ll try the river launch 

No problem. Launched my boat at the public launch last saturday. No issues in and out of the channel. 3'+

So, it wasn't you who they needed to bring a crane in to remove lol? 

Seriously though, I can't believe somebody got a dual axel trailer stuck that badly off the ramp. My kayak bumped bottom on the hump outside of Frank's launch two weeks ago. It's good to know that somebody got in the water early. I'm still hoping for a rollout before June.

So, it wasn't you who they needed to bring a crane in to remove lol? 

Seriously though, I can't believe somebody got a dual axel trailer stuck that badly off the ramp. My kayak bumped bottom on the hump outside of Frank's launch two weeks ago. It's good to know that somebody got in the water early. I'm still hoping for a rollout before June.

I talked to them for a bit. It was their first time with a boat that big. They had no idea where the ramp ended. Learning experience.

They were also way overloading their tow vehicle. I half expected them not to be able to pull everything back up out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United