Happy 4/20

HB2

14 hours ago, spinfly said:

Be forewarned if you plan to purchase a firearm......

I was reading about this on other forums.  I cant believe guys are saying they will be fine.  I wouldn't trust NY to not pull a fast one on guys.  Backdoor gun grab at its finest.  

Some guys I know ran right out and got the medical marijuana card when it became available here in PA. Little did they realize it is Illegal to be a medical marijuana user and a gun owner. The government is giving people what they want and in return.  The goverment gets what they want.  

I wouldn't have it on the boat. I think the feds can and have seized vessels as well as all contents previously. 

Otherwise, what's the difference? I don't think recreational users have given a hoot for years, nor cops unless they're trying to Al Capone somebody or looking for cause. You still gotta be straight for work, to drive...and think about setting an example for kids. IMHO it's now same as cigs or alcohol, with the same caveats.

Personal connection - one of our former graduate students just took at job with Cannametrix, a Rochester start-up focused on medical and diagnostic testing of cannabis products. Putting his training to good use!