for sale : usa Yamaha kicker 8hp 4stroke $1800 obo

• 2 weeks later...
Beautiful motor, but honestly with all due respect, you're asking way too much for it.  I know because I bought and sold 2 honda 8hp motors over the past year.  Just a heads up so you can get this one sold.  Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the concern

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

18 hours ago, cinnamon fish said:

Beautiful motor, but honestly with all due respect, you're asking way too much for it.  I know because I bought and sold 2 honda 8hp motors over the past year.  Just a heads up so you can get this one sold.  Good luck with the sale.

You obviously haven't seen the price that boats, motors, and all fishing gear are selling for the last year. Stores are wiped out and people are paying a premium price. This is a very fair price for that motor without the current supply and demand situation.

33 minutes ago, Fishgrappler said:

You obviously haven't seen the price that boats, motors, and all fishing gear are selling for the last year. Stores are wiped out and people are paying a premium price. This is a very fair price for that motor without the current supply and demand situation.

I guess that's why it's been listed for a month without any takers.  Even in today's market, an 8hp motor, used, sells for $1000 - $1500, possibly $1600 on the high end for one with power tilt.

• Like 1

I guess that's why it's been listed for a month without any takers.  Even in today's market, an 8hp motor, used, sells for $1000 - $1500, possibly $1600 on the high end for one with power tilt.

Please don’t fight about it. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United