Slide diver help WAY OFF!

16 minutes ago, Sk8man said:

Thanks for the link but it doesn't help at all.  I hit "start", waited for "Ready" to flash, ran it down my dipsy, then retrieved it and scrolled through "view".  Nowhere did I see where it recorded the max depth it went.  It scrolled clear to 100' and gave temp readings at each 5' increment with the temp dropping at each one.  I was only in 60' of water and I didn't hit bottom so it had to be less than 60' max.

A couple things come to mind: a) the battery may be going...they say they are supposed to last for 5 years, and b) you may have one earlier than 2014? which could account for both.

It is perhaps not as intuitive as it should be. You may have to play around with the screens by activating the view and start buttons repeatedly until instead of temp it says depth and then hit start and you should be good to go. Mine is in the boat so I can't access it right now for the exact sequence. Just keep messing with the View button and you'll get it

Edited by Sk8man

If you still can't get it to function call Fishhawk . They are great about support for their products and Trevor Sumption the owner is a real good guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Wicked Walleye - curious if you ever got your Fish Hawk TD dialed in for the slide divers yet?  I'm headed down the same path as you experimenting with slide divers...  I'm about to go buy a Fish Hawk TD to figure out how deep my stuff is running.