On 5/4/2021 at 7:17 PM, Scalloper 1 said:

Man those are on my bucket list for sure. Being from Down east Maine I have never seen one before. I did try for then last August in LO out of Henderson but not a nibble. 

Now is the time to fish for them in Henderson, we fished BRB and Chaumont in May last year, 2-8lbs and an 11lb that day. Numbers weren't there like you'd find fishing walleye on Oneida Lake, but the size sure was!

• Like 1

I swear I caught that one last year in the same spot the week before the walleye opener. I put it back in the water w/o a measurement...
  The biggest walleye I ever saw.
Nice catch,  that would be a nice wall hanger

There are more big walleyes in the area than you realize.  I fish just north of there off stony point in my kayak and 4 years ago  landed a 30” 9lber trolling a reef runner then lost another around the same size at the net I caught on a worm harness later that evening. It bit through the 15# mono I had tied the harness with.  

There are more big walleyes in the area than you realize.  I fish just north of there off stony point in my kayak and 4 years ago  landed a 30” 9lber trolling a reef runner then lost another around the same size at the net I caught on a worm harness later that evening. It bit through the 15# mono I had tied the harness with.  

I agree. I’ve caught them out of Oswego, Stony Creek, Sackets, Dexter, Chaumont, and Bay of Quinte and from Cape Vincent to Massena on the SLR. Lots of quality fish available in the Eastern End and SLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app