Had another tough day searching for browns in the Mexico area on Friday. Marked enough fish to keep us chasing for a long time but no takers. Gave up eventually and headed out for lakers but they weren’t hungry either. Very inconsistent bite for us this year.

Did manage one trophy that got us laughing though!!

IMG_2634.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

X2 - I was out there too. Washed spoons and sticks from the Salmon River North. Marked very little, got beat up in the rollers early.... Saw about 3 boats in front of Catfish Creek on our way back. Hope they did better.

I know its a little late.  Wish i seen this post saturday.  IMO they moved out deeper. I did very well this weekend. Kings and browns.  The heavy west wind durin the week blew in some great water. 50Fow was my best.  Last year I got this many kings this early was 2018. That turned out to be one of the best years on the lake.  Shaping up to be a repeat I hope.  

We had heard rumors that guys were finding browns in 25fow so we pounded that area as well as the 6-15 range.

Went right over 50 feet to go offshore for lakers...didn't think to look for browns there. Glad the kings are showing up!!