Boat names and ports of choice

Name-Matt & steve leclair father son combination

Boat name -Oh-Baby-

Boat make-27' Cherokee sportfisherman-

Boat name origin- was debating what to call the new boat with the fishing team and oh-baby came out as a joke but it kinda stuck around

Port of choice-oswego when not at the pro ams

Years fishing Lake Ontario- matt 14 years; steve 24 years

Live on lake champlain and call that home but we try to fish as many tourny's and the fall run on lake ontario

Name: Anthony Di Giovanni

Boat Name: Bravo (to be applied this season)

Boat Name Orgin: initials of my family: BRianna Anthony Victor jO

Boat Make: Wellcraft V21

Port: Irondequoit Bay

Years Fishing LO: 3 years. Still a newbie in the big pond! I have fished for 20+ years when I lived in Long Island

Name Tom Allen

Boat Name Crazy B itch

Boat Make 26' Penn Yan Pro Hunter

Boat Name Origin G/F

Port Of Choice Oswego

Years Fishing Lake Ontario 22 years, and I haven't missed a season on the big pond, through thick and thin times !~!

Ready for detailing

ProHunter-1.jpg

I'm loving life & livin a dream, have been very blessed this trip round'

Tom

Name: Gene Shenk

Boat name: FREEDOM

Boat name Origin: It is the most important thing in my life and it reminds me of all the sacrifices many people have made so we can have it.

Boat make: 2004 Trophy 1802

Years Experience on LO: 3 years, still a new guy but loving every minute

Home port: LO Sandy Creek, Lake erie buffalo harbour, 1000 islands Cape V and Clayton

Name: Bob Pugh

Boat name: The M

Boat name origin: Previous owner named it The Dottie Marie but all the letters have fallen off excepth The M. Bad luck to change it!

Boat Make: 21' Bayliner Trophy

Home Port: Sandy Pond

Years on LO: 6 with boat but been fishing the lake with charters for 20

Name: Larry Neville

Boat name: Karen's Q

Boat name origin: wife wanted a Q 45 when they first came out but i bought the boat

Boat make: 19' Aluminum Spectrum

Home port : Olcott in Spring, Salmon River in Fall

Years on lo: must be close to 20 ... how time flies ...

Guys, good job in keeping this thread going. A prime example is as above. Don- Double D- I have seen your boat a number of times at the Oak. Never knew you were a member of L.O.U. Let alone know your first name. Anyone who spends quality time with their family, esp on the lake, is top notch in my book. That's one reason for this thread, is to allow others to know who we are fishing with in close proximity while out of a certain port. I'd encourage others to post no matter how little or how long one has fished Lake Ontario. We all continue to learn. I know I'm going to copy all pages from this and keep handy in my boat log. Putting a name with a boat and I'm more apt to converse, as I'm sure others would be as well. I have met some great people thru this site, one of which ties a pretty mean fly. Right Eric ;) And this is just another means of doing so- Duane

Name: Matt Cannon / Jimmy Zarembinski

Boat Name: STORM WARNING II

Boat Name Origin: The boat's previous owner was a close fishin' friend (who if any of you have ever fished out of Conneaut, OH probably know or have seen at Snug) and when he passed, one of the contingencies of sale (We got a great deal) was that we had to take old Jack's ashes and spread them across the central basin of Lake Erie. In an attempt to further honor Jack, we kept his call name for the boat adding a II to assure our identities apart from Jack.

Boat Make 1985 23' Starcraft Holiday, COMPLETELY refurbed but for the original outboards.

Home Port: Conneaut, OH Lake E. / Youngstown/Olcott Lake O.

Years Fishing Lake O: 5, and loving every minute of it.

Name: Tim Thomas

Boat Name: Finders Keepers

Name origin: What my older brother always wanted to name our boat, he can't fish any more due to a back injury from an accident.

Boat make: 21' Glastron

Home port: Port Bay

Years on L.O.: 27 (ever since I could hold a fishin' rod)

Name: Dr. Chad Kahler a.k.a. "Fuzz" Team "Still No Sponsor" ( formerly team "No Sponsor")

Boat Name: Gill-T Hooker (my wife hates the name, because I make her wear a lot of make-up when aboard)

Boat make: 23' Bayliner Trophy

Home Port: Was Youngstown, now I am a traveling man due to those damn Pro/Am events

Years on Lake O: Started pier fishing at age twelve.

olcott3-210051.jpg

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Name: Rod Keyser

Boat: Lucky Enuff

Origin: Derived from the Scott Kirby song Lucky Enough. If you don't know the song (played occasionally on Margaritaville) the chorus goes "if your lucky enough to live on blue water, than your lucky enough by me". We were lucky enough to spend 8 great years on the St. Lawrence river. We felt very blessed and the family thought it was a fitting name. Sold the camp last fall and now we travel, but we're still lucky enuff to spend much of our free time on the water....specifically Lake O !!

Make: 240 Sea Ray fly bridge sedan

Port: Fort Niagara - Wilson in May...then follow the Pro Ams

Years on LO: 9 yrs