Great day today.  First thing this morning I helped a friend out and Mated on his boat for him.  We did great.  Seen my first king of the year and that was followed by a few more. Morning we went 7-11. 3 kings biggest 14 and 4 browns. 3 were over 10lb. Biggest just under 14.  All spoon bite.  
   This evening was just exciting.  3/5.  2kings and an 8lb brown.  Running Same program Tomarrow morning and Will have better report with pics. (Left my phone at the cabin).  

• Like 5

Finished the day 2/4.  17lb and 14lb king.  Ran a straight Spoon spread and this morning was slow.  First hit cane at 9am and dropped first two then landed the next. 60FOW. Riggers parked at 40-30-20.  Dipseys on 2nd setting back 140-160.  Uv picklseed,NBK,Crushed uv elwife, and dirty broomstick.  Only stingray sized was taking fish.  Great weekend, and great doin battle with these spring kings

2A2DE9EF-613D-4FF7-9C51-3103900CE77D.jpeg

7D54F35A-9EE1-4B9F-BF34-DF5069E835D6.jpeg

19038CED-7717-4BF2-B0B2-8904BA54357A.jpeg

7296B7ED-4F92-42AE-8AC2-E4F7850183F4.jpeg

2DC1B2EE-BF2E-49BC-98A9-52EFC6B2082D.jpeg

• Like 10

19 hours ago, littlemack01 said:

Thanks for the depth info . Got skunked the last two weeks on browns so I planned on looking for silver this week . Glad to see the new boat's getting stunk up with some nice fish !

Yes sir,

been a grind so far this year.  Every trip this year At some point I went for lakers just to get some action.this weekend stayed on the king spread.    It was a tough weekend for alot of guys.  I was given some good info and had a great early season weekend.  Finally building some confidence up on the new rig.  Me and my trophy were 1.  I always had bloody decks on that boat.  Now the Baha is gettin bloody:lol:

53 minutes ago, f1sh-0n said:

Am I missing something? I thought today was 5/10 

Lol. Sorry.  Meant 5/8. Not 5/18.  First report was saturday morning then evening trips. Then sunday morning

Monday morning took my first two Kings of the season. Felt good to hear those drags screaming unfortunately I was flying solo. Just east of the plant 75ft down 50. Black widow stinger took both fish. Not too bad on the selfie’s 😳

3F19A245-3B13-428D-9577-68D190C145D5.png

DE4B2A58-6080-497B-8E80-28D1F2171BAA.png

Edited by Tony K
Flip pics
  • Like 2

Hachimo I’m just messing with you. I was looking at the post and trying to see if this was last year. Nice to see some kings out there. I’m planning on going up next week

not sure if I should try and push it out to the week after.

3 hours ago, Tony K said:

Don’t know why pics came out upside down 😂😂

Nice work. I was running together with a charter from little salmon.  Saturday and Sunday we tried that deep but no takers. We ran along side each other on different lines. Best bite for us was when I ran the 40line and he ran the 50.  60+ lines we were washing spoons.  Looks like yesterday they bumped out a little. Maybe next weekend I will shot for the 80ft line.  

2 hours ago, crisco said:

Nice fish, thanks for sharing. Guess it's time to quit searching for browns that apparently aren't around (at least not for us) and start looking for silver !!!

We got some hog browns in 50fow. 3 of the 4 when I was mating were 11lb 13lb 13lb 10iz

3 hours ago, f1sh-0n said:

Hachimo I’m just messing with you. I was looking at the post and trying to see if this was last year. Nice to see some kings out there. I’m planning on going up next week

not sure if I should try and push it out to the week after.

All good.  I’m usual better with my reports but it was a busy weekend. Lol

I’m up for the week so I will update by the weekend. Bumpy out there right now so taking the day off 😂. Not looking too bad from Wednesday afternoon on 🤞🏻

7 hours ago, Tony K said:

I’m up for the week so I will update by the weekend. Bumpy out there right now so taking the day off 😂. Not looking too bad from Wednesday afternoon on 🤞🏻

Tony are you going to be up there next week? I'm heading to the Lakehouse Sunday and leaving the following Saturday............Pete

2 hours ago, littlemack01 said:

Mike , Your info worked today . 3 for 4 today . one missed was when we had a double . Ended at noon with a ripped off spoon .  Thanks again for the starting point .30-40 over50 to 60 .all around 15 lbs .

Excellent. Great work. Got some reports today. 70FOW was hot. Same area.  I won’t be up this weekend. Diggin out the foundation on my house and gonna try to put a new in by friday so i can fish next weekend.  Lol