beautiful day on the water! launched from the state park and as soon as we cleared the pier heads we found 41.5 temps with great milky water. trolled from the west branch of 12 mile to the 425 pier east & west in 7 -10 feet of water. caught 11 browns (all cookie cutter 4 pounders) 2 steelhead and only 1 coho. it was very good action inside, we decided to move a bit north and once we crossed the 20ft mark it was lake trout heaven! all inside fissh came on inline boards with the usual stuff, rapalas, bombers and we had a green nils masters working well also. the lt's came on stinger blt's off the riggers 12 & 17 ft down. no kings :( ..... maybe sunday after this blow. hopefully this time we remember the camera :yes: great day to be on the pond!

yes sir! everytime we made a north turn and hit a bit deeper water there they were. lots of em :) they are fun til the kings start up. was very good color water quite a ways out but could not buy a king. Dave

I assume you meant to date the thread 4/2? Good to see the lakers coming in....they usually follow the smelt and shiners with the Kings following next. To bad the weather stinks this weekend. Ice is jumping the boom and pouring down the river.

yes.... i did mean 4/2 :$ my eyes don't seem to work as good as they used to. actually its great to hear that the ice is getting blown over the boom, gives it a two day head start as it sounds like weather permitting they will begin pullung it monday. quicker the ice leaves the quicker we can get on with some real fishing :yes::clap: Dave