cayuga

I've never fished Cayuga but thought I might head down to try trolling tomorrow. Can anyone tell me how the conditions usually are out of Taughannock with a 8-12 knot west wind . Also how deep the fish have been. Thanks in advance.

Our shakedown trip went well too! no problems and we didnt get skunked!

Hey Splitshot, let me know if you want to fill an open seat on your boat, i dont live too far from you. I dont own a boat but i am on cayuga and the Big O a lot with friends. Im wiling t pitch in on gas too!

You stream fish at all down your way? i bought a pa license to ice fish thinking about trying the trout streams here in a week or so.

I might buzz over a little later today. I guess it depends on this 9-15 mph N wind that the weather service has booked for today, it was so nice in late March, feels like we're going backwards now! I put together a mini ultralite center pin setup w/ a 2 wt fly rod, been amusing my self w/ some stream fishing but would like to get back out on the lake asap!

Got to Meyers yesterday(4/11) about 1:00, 15-20 mph N wind, spray from the waves was coming over the break wall, made a short loop - too rough for a 16', maybe just too rough period!