Looking for a few seasoned Walleye and Salmon fishermen.

Thinking about this years South towns Walleye tournament and spring Salmon fishing. I lost my fishing buddy a while back and am looking for a few

seasoned, knowledgeable guys that know their way around a boat to fish with and learn from as I haven't been out in a couple of years for walleye.

I have a 21' ft. Crestliner Eagle W/A and while it's not the nicest boat out there, it gets the job done and it literally sips

gas so it's not too expensive to run. I'm down to earth and pretty laid back, not too intense and like the same type of people.

I also like to chase the salmon around out of Olcott and Wilson. I'm planning to go in the next couple of days for a shake down 

trip out of Olcott. So if your interested and don't mind helping out with the cost of things, I would like to hear from you. 

Non cigarette smokers preferred, but not out of the question. Thanks for your time. 

Edited by Draggin The Line
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This reads like a dating ad lol. Sorry to hear about losing your fishing buddy. This might be a good time to invite a father and child onto the boat. We all got a start somewhere. A mentor. I can still vividly remember fondly my father’s friends that were outdoorsmen that always got their bucks and big stringers of fish. Those men have passed but their legacy remains in me and my brothers. Pass it on.