Sold / Closed 1993 Thompson 260

1993 Thompson 260 , ten foot beam , very deep boat, 454 Mercruiser with bravo two stern drive, wash down, garmin gps unit garmin sonar/gps , VHF radio , planer masts/ boards , meticulously maintained by professional at East Fork , call 585 -964-2694 survey welcomed ,water test upon sale. 13,000 or BO 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_7475.thumb.JPG.af53ce4331fd032059f0d7e93a73b6e6.JPGIMG_7476.thumb.JPG.207c17987aef6f4568ebd486d45964d2.JPGIMG_7517.thumb.JPG.8df9902f7526b50d4c4607889b72e66a.JPG 

• 3 weeks later...
Dose it have a trailer ? and do you know the motor hours.

Yes a newer venture dual axle aluminum,, I could get you the year of you need I’m thinking 2010 ,, engine hrs around 1200 was a Lake Erie perch boat then pretty much a weekend charter boat.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes a newer venture dual axle aluminum,, I could get you the year of you need I’m thinking 2010 ,, engine hrs around 1200 was a Lake Erie perch boat then pretty much a weekend charter boat.

I would like to come by Eastfork Marina to look at this boat. Is it still available. I am down in Livonia area. So about an hour awat

I would like to come by Eastfork Marina to look at this boat. Is it still available. I am down in Livonia area. So about an hour awat

Your more than welcome to come look at it I’m not in the shop today the boat is on the south side of marina..

Surprised this boat isn’t gone yet. Big block power, structurally sound and well maintained.

Someone is going to love this boat.

• Like 1

Surprised this boat isn’t gone yet. Big block power, structurally sound and well maintained.
Someone is going to love this boat.

I am trying to get up there to look at it. Been struggling with my current boat for a couple years now. Time to upgrade

• 7 months later...