Wilson to the bar anyone got anything?

Made the trip to ohio and were struggling 1 18" Jack anyone have decent info to try and get my son on a decent fish before we go home tomorrow. Had good Mark's at the bar but think the boat traffic shut them down. I'd be more then appreciative of any info and not in any of the derbies

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks we dont have slide divers were planning to get out early tomorrow on some Mark's we had this morning then make a move to deeper water if those dont work. Seems like alot are struggling so that helps the burn a little better.

Fished Thursday and Friday. Had good king bites but only a couple cohos. Lost way too many quality kings. Fished 80' to 100 fow. Plenty of marks a quite a few lookers. Boxed three Kings and a coho each day along with the several losses so in spite of the boat traffic you can get bit. The bite from daylight to 0800 was very good. Tight lines

We did a little better this morning ended with 2 small kings today and several real good bites that came unbuttoned. We were just north of the buoy on the bar and there was a ton of boats workin thr same line of fish which made it interesting. It was a good trip, learned alot and will be ready to go next time. Thanks to everyone that helped us out on here and at the docks were super helpful. Back to walleye on erie.

• Like 1