Was there today. A friend caught one brown in 70fow. The inside stuff has been dead for weeks. You might get one here one there but nothing consistent. With this weeks calm winds there won’t be any colored water anywhere so it probably won’t improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished Friday from the Salmon River to Cranberry Pond and back. 10 fow to 30 fow. Never had a touch. Good water color, waves 1-3 feet, west wind. 

my son and I went out of Mexico point with my little 18 footer yesterday, cruised around for several hours. Zero zip nada, nothing was happening for us. We were running spoons mainly, we put on a flasher fly rig to maybe attract some lookers but no dice.

• Sad 1

Went mon by plant , evening troll, high rocks ,marked a lot in 40-50 ft range , few chased , followed ,fished 6 hrs no hits, checked out to 120 blank, ran spoons ,dipsey, riggers, FF ,  real clear and sunny.

• Like 1

Friday morning. Flat Hot Sticky Buggy. Notta but still beats a day at work. Saturday morning much nicer on the water. Just as the wind picked up seems like so did the bite. Lost one. A couple of knock offs and then finally a nice Brown flat line in 160 ft of water. My buddies first. 😁

B0D91930-4665-4EB0-9884-038A57115237.jpeg

• Like 3