Fished 730 to 10 in 80 to 200 feet of water. Saw one big mark and that was it other than the usual lakers on bottom.

Zero bait.

Going back out soon for a few hours and am going to work 40 to 50 for Browns

Curious to see if I can blank on two separate trips today lol.

No worries, nice just to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I saw three bait fish schools,this morning . Dawn to 8 . 

I ran out to 70 ft and set down in bait and fish . Put them down , rod goes off , drop it , and that was it.  

Not a lot of marks today . 

I may go back to fishing for warm water species . 

• Like 1

Didn’t get skunked! Caught (towed) an 18ft open bow back to the Marina and successfully got him to the launch dock. Always nicer to be on the towing end and not the one getting towed!

• Like 10

Funny, I always think it’s it’s pretty cool.
You have to figure out how to attach, how to maneuver and when approaching your destination how to deploy without damage to either boat. Certainly more exciting than the fishing recently. Glad to help.

• Like 1

IMG_6685.JPG

I just put my boat in at Gibbs for the season and took a little stroll on braddocks, only to see this. Anyone know the story ?

• Confused 1

Haha didn’t see that and I’m at Gibbs too.

It’s on the buttonwood side looks like maybe they came out of the creek fast and made a hard right for some reason

If only they had a dog, guns and camo it would be a great PY duck hunting picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Funny you mentioned a dog. There was a dog on board. We (Lakeshore FD) got dispatched on the call at 9:42 on sat night. Multiple people on board. He said he was fishing and new to area. Said he was going 25mph and just buried it. Heard they tried to pull it out Sunday and it ripped the cleats off. We put the fire boat in at Braddocks on the 15th and had 2 rescue calls already. Hopefully I won’t meet any of you out there while I am on the fire boat. Be safe

• Like 3

Funny you mentioned a dog. There was a dog on board. We (Lakeshore FD) got dispatched on the call at 9:42 on sat night. Multiple people on board. He said he was fishing and new to area. Said he was going 25mph and just buried it. Heard they tried to pull it out Sunday and it ripped the cleats off. We put the fire boat in at Braddocks on the 15th and had 2 rescue calls already. Hopefully I won’t meet any of you out there while I am on the fire boat. Be safe

Thanks for the info!

Also fished off Braddock on Wednesday from about 745 to 1115 any where from 60 to 150 ft of water.  Also marked lakers on the bottom and occasionally some fish at 40-50 ft.  Had 3 releases but no hookups.  All the releases were in the 50 to 670 ft range and way off  the bootom so maybe small fish (coho) that just could not hook up.  Did not mark any bait pods either.   Tough day!  I also saw that boat in the high grass and wondered what the story was.  Thanks for sharing that info.  Could be very tough getting that boat out of there.  Hopefully no one was seriously hurt/injured. - Mr Kato 

Also fished off Braddock on Wednesday from about 745 to 1115 any where from 60 to 150 ft of water.  Also marked lakers on the bottom and occasionally some fish at 40-50 ft.  Had 3 releases but no hookups.  All the releases were in the 50 to 670 ft range and way off  the bootom so maybe small fish (coho) that just could not hook up.  Did not mark any bait pods either.   Tough day!  I also saw that boat in the high grass and wondered what the story was.  Thanks for sharing that info.  Could be very tough getting that boat out of there.  Hopefully no one was seriously hurt/injured. - Mr Kato 

No injuries. Was an interesting call to say the least. Lol

As some of you know I live on Braddock Bay. I was at my  neighbors, at a Fire in the yard when the fire department showed up, around 10 ish, the boat came in on plane and drove straight into the cattails . All the people  were rescued by the Fire Department. They are in to shallow of water for a larger boat to go in and pull them out. The boat is still in the cattails as of tonight.

The channel has a large piece of concrete inside the channel markers on the East side. I had my skag broken off a few weeks ago after the posting that the channel dredging was complete. Only 2/3 of the channel has been dredged, the West side 100'. If you take note while in the channel, there are new "Danger Buoys" in the channel along the East side. Westpoint posted this picture the day after I lost my skag.1417850132_WestpointMarinaPost.thumb.jpg.703cbaa9d067581da1b78e64e332c61a.jpg