Buffalo NY boat launce in Lake Erie.

Small boat harbor now call safe harbor marina puts you at the head of the river on the lake. You don’t want to try to get to the lake from down rivet w a 16’, approaching the peace bridge will be wet and challenging, current is pretty darn quick there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Small boat harbor boat launch is the best launch I’ve been to in the state....very impressive....great parking....like 8 lanes, wash down stations.  Launched there for the first time a couple weeks ago on a Monday.  I would imagine it gets pretty rockin on a weekend but it’s def built to move people thru.

5 hours ago, scobar said:

Small boat harbor now call safe harbor marina puts you at the head of the river on the lake. You don’t want to try to get to the lake from down rivet w a 16’, approaching the peace bridge will be wet and challenging, current is pretty darn quick there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Think I'll pass on that then. I just want to fish the lake, don't need an adventure. lol

1 hour ago, jimski2 said:

Cattaraugus Creek State ramp at Irving ,NY. Close to walleye, bass , perch and catfish after July first when lake water temperatures rise above 65 degrees on the surface. Good now.

Checked it out on Google Earth and the web site. Looks like an easy access to the lake.  So I should go in the next couple of weeks before the water warms to much. Thanks for the information.

11 hours ago, jimski2 said:

Cattaraugus Creek State ramp at Irving ,NY. Close to walleye, bass , perch and catfish after July first when lake water temperatures rise above 65 degrees on the surface. Good now.

Would you believe the temp is 64 now?  NE wind this weekend will lower it but the Catt is 73 degrees.