Otisco 5-24

DaBinskyRules

Finally first time this spring I got into more than one or two eyes at night shore Casting Otisco. Including my biggest one this year 29’3/4 so close to 30!.. Full moon..the alewives were in full force..blow ups everywhere...felt great why I love Otisco at night in the spring. Went 4/5 On sliver blade bait and 1 on Keitech Swing Impact. Saw quite a few other guys out. Be cool to see how other people have been doing. I didn’t notice any other hook ups. Top fish is the 29’

86D35A91-F57C-40D6-9C4C-30BD46171D82.jpeg

6D47B4E1-BB02-4AD8-B7A2-92D1A93F9F87.jpeg

• Like 2

Congrats

Finally first time this spring I got into more than one or two eyes at night shore Casting Otisco. Including my biggest one this year 29’3/4 so close to 30!.. Full moon..the alewives were in full force..blow ups everywhere...felt great why I love Otisco at night in the spring. Went 4/5 On sliver blade bait and 1 on Keitech Swing Impact. Saw quite a few other guys out. Be cool to see how other people have been doing. I didn’t notice any other hook ups. Top fish is the 29’
86D35A91-F57C-40D6-9C4C-30BD46171D82.thumb.jpeg.e58dcf3f41b9f7d489bfaea0bb0e278d.jpeg
6D47B4E1-BB02-4AD8-B7A2-92D1A93F9F87.thumb.jpeg.49aa1c98e5fe91401476bfe435a9f653.jpeg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I misread it the first time ....guess it pays to wear my glasses:lol: congrats DaBinsky:yes:

Edited by Sk8man

Nice work and good fish!  The spot you were fishing has been very good and continues to be though it will be over there very very soon.  In fact most guys have already been giving up just in the last couple days.   The only thing that makes that area tough at all is everyone is too close together to cast properly.  I often go there after my trips and many times it's empty by then and 3-5 casts and I'm done when there is room and with a boat and the right breeze it's 6-8 fish a drift.  Epic nights are 20-30 fish in under an hour for some and for others it's still a zero.  On good night's I never keep em as those are the nights you really learn the craft, and can begin the process of dialing in.  My first solo troll started right where I left off last season with an extremely old 10 and half pounder.... Kevin has another one to mount for me as the fish wouldn't go back..  The bite on big tigers in spring is by far the best ive seen and I even got an early season pig of a brown.  

48197.jpeg

• Like 1