spoons in the dish washer.

Being stuck at home because of family reasons I decided to do the experiment. For now all my Luhr-Jensen flasher/dodgers are being cleaned in the dish washer and next will be the spoons.

Did anybody do this and what were the results, specially with the stick-on eyes and/or glue on strips?

Thank you for your opinions and shared experiences.

Edited by rolmops

I cleaned my 9mm in the dish washer once it came out great . I never cleaned spoons I would think the smell from the detergent might not be a great idea

• Haha 1

Being stuck at home because of family reasons I decided to do the experiment. For now all my Luhr-Jensen flasher/dodgers are being cleaned in the dish washer and next will be the spoons.
Did anybody do this and what were the results, specially with the stick-on eyes and/or glue on strips?

Thank you for your opinions and shared experiences.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

For years I have used my vibrating cartridge casings cleaning polisher with ground up walnut shells and spoons come out looking great. Heat and plastic don't usually go well together so for most of that stuff I just cclean them with dawn dish detergent and warm water. Stickbaits don't like heat either and can become very distorted especially when left in the sun...

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1