Cayuga 5/30/2021 - it’s still winter

Launched out of deans at 515 and shot right across and went south to long point. We setup in 100fow and had the boards out with a 1oz drop weight, riggers were stacky at 45 and 65.  

Picked up a nice rainbow on the boards using a Berkeley hit stick orange right away and then things went silent for about an hour until the 45 stacked went of and a rainbow went tail dancing across the water.  

things were quiet again so we packed up the boards and set divers to 50 and set the riggers stacked at 50 and 70

picked up 4 more Lakers before we called it a day. One on a musky torpedo diver with a flasher spin n glo back 200, 2 on a green dolphin down 70 on a pro troll flasher, one on cowbells down 90.

Hopefully I will see some of you Saturday or Sunday at the canadaigua derby. I am bring the wife and youngest with me.  

A2E6BDF4-9DC4-447B-9A63-64047F019AB1.jpeg

5BB4523F-98CE-4534-946C-159F709F65A0.jpeg

1AD51F3D-177E-4CBE-A2CF-233C7BC09334.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks John only got to fish a day and a half but was a lot of fun with my son and brother on board who doesn't fish (golfer) and he knows every joke known to man. Fishstix (Stan) kicked my butt with first and second in that division:lol:

Looks like your boat had a money fish as well so congrats:yes::smile:.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

:lol: Good seeing you too Mike and it was cool seeing the family on board. That si really what it is all about bud.:yes:

Hope we can have some luck like adesalvo had this weekend for the Canandaigua derby.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1