Overall 0/0, riggers, dipseys, short cores, spoon heavy program and only running 1 FF on the probe rigger. Fished Sunday 5/30, 3:00 - 7:00 PM, had good screen inside of 60 but loaded with bait. Fished through our marks for a couple hours and the fish dispersed but bait was still hanging. Monday 5/31, 6:30 - 10:00 AM same area but fewer marks, and the bait thinned out. Turned North and trolled out to 120' but had very few marks and bait out past that 60 FOW mark. We had 57 degrees on top, and 45 down 40. We did not target lakers, but did drop spoon riggers to the bottom a handful of times as we had bottom huggers both outings.

Thanks for the report.  Mexico been tough.  Haven’t been out in two weeks hit a log in the lake last trip and bent the prop.  I got into a few kings but I found a pod of fish and stayed on them.  

Fished out in front of the dunes 180 feet on Sunday for a few hours. Got a nice steelhead and a salmon and 2 lakers. 35-50 feet down. No temp yet to speak of,,,,,Charters fishing 180-160 depth also and been seeing some nets in the water. Getting better,,,ff and nbk uv

Fished 5/30 10 -3pm on a NW heading right out the shute. Bait pods abundant in the bay from 50 to 90' but no fish on them. Dropped riggers in 70 fow down 20, 30 and 40 and trolled without moving a rod out to 210'.  Water temp throughout the water column was 47 - 49 degrees. At 205 fow had a dipsey on a 2 setting out 65 w/ glow frog flasher atomic fly combo fire, and brought a teen age king to the net only to net the fly but not the fish. Half hour later in 190 fow had my 30 rigger fire, NBK spoon - 60 back, brought a second teen age king to the net only to net the spoon...... I really suck with the net, but my wife can certainly get them to the boat....... Back at it next weekend...

5/30 I was able to get a nice brown in front of high rock in 25 fow on a black wiggle off a planer board with a 3/4 oz. snap weight.  I tried for kings with no luck.  I dropped a Gambler rig down in 120 fow and was able to get a decent laker.  There was a ton of bait in the bay...