Finally able to get a very good friend out fishing on the Big O. At 86 not many more days left to enjoy a day on the lake. Started straight out in 200 and trolled NW to 400 FOW. Turned and headed SE toward Olcott into 160 FOW. Been fishing Ontario for more than 35 years. Been skunked a number of times, but it was extremely disturbing that NO FISH showed on the screen. Have 2 units on board and used both thinking maybe one was just fuzzy. Trolled a distance overall about 12 miles in total. Seen one mark 55 down over 370. That was it. No boats out, seen only one other boat all day. No trailers at Wilson, 3 trailers at Olcott. 

Something is definitely wrong with Ontario. This was a strange day on the water.  WOW, got me wondering whats out there.

Was out of Olcott yesterday afternoon. Picked up 2 medium fish on 4 hits, one on a white meat rig with soco bait, other on a silver backed spoon, white with green spots. Second fish hit while first one was being landed.

Screen blank most of day. Went 300-500, back on to 200, marked almost nothing except piles of fish on bottom from 200ft out.

Been out several times in last few days, when they are on screen, they're not biting... 3 fish in 3 outings between Olcott and Niagara bar... not the best [emoji53]

Appreciate the guy at dock giving some tips, big red boat. [emoji106]

Finally able to get a very good friend out fishing on the Big O. At 86 not many more days left to enjoy a day on the lake. Started straight out in 200 and trolled NW to 400 FOW. Turned and headed SE toward Olcott into 160 FOW. Been fishing Ontario for more than 35 years. Been skunked a number of times, but it was extremely disturbing that NO FISH showed on the screen. Have 2 units on board and used both thinking maybe one was just fuzzy. Trolled a distance overall about 12 miles in total. Seen one mark 55 down over 370. That was it. No boats out, seen only one other boat all day. No trailers at Wilson, 3 trailers at Olcott. 
Something is definitely wrong with Ontario. This was a strange day on the water.  WOW, got me wondering whats out there.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The sustained heat coming in the forecast will help things set up and the bait to suspend. Reminder we are in June. Get the honey-do list done in time for July. 

True.

Time off is time off though, and the old adage holds true about bad days fishing vs good days working....

Also, holy crap it's already june.... where does the time go?

The sustained heat coming in the forecast will help things set up and the bait to suspend. Reminder we are in June. Get the honey-do list done in time for July. 

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

But it’s been “June” the last 2 months East of Olcott and now we have to go through June?.........LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We even threw a kitchen sink in behind a dipsey nothing🥴🥴

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app