Oneida,6-2-21

johnnywalleye

6am till 1130 3 keeper eyes,2 toss back ,lost 2 at the boat and missed a few,1 keeper perch,1silver bass and 1 sucker,,all in 12-15fow,black and purple jig,,,QUESTION,,,,,I had a charter. Do a serious dick move at the launch,should I call him out to save clients misery of hiring him?0602210701.jpeg0602211256.jpeg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Very nice! As for the charter I guess it depends on how bad  of a sin he committed??? Lol. But seriously I’m not sure that’s a tough one potentially. I wasn’t there but don’t know  if...one incident warrants potentially tarnishing his name ya know...that’s your call..The guide I’d used is a awesome dude really professional and laid back. You didn’t launch from Godfrey did ya? Lol  

I have no idea what the offense was but if he didn't break the law and it seems like he took a shortcut to shorten his day and or make a hair more you probably could cut him a break on as the job is far more difficult than anyone realizes and the hours we put in are insane. I put in a hundred hours a week every week if I'm any bit busy, and oftentimes more.  Granted I probably want it more than most and fish a far more difficult fishery than Oneida where every single technique ever thought of works well if you do it right.  Another approach would be to call him personally and see what he has to say for himself, and then based on his response you will know what to do.  

a short ,i was tied up to the launch[on the Right] after waiting my turn to exit the water for the day,,the DICK let his fishing partner off on the dock[they were pre fishing for walleye weds} to the left of me ,which normally means that where you intend to leave the water from,there were other boats waiting to exit the water.his partner beat me to the ramp by 30 sec,,no big deal.until they proceed to take up the center off the ramp,blocking me from getting to my craft.so far so good,total douche move but whatever,i sat in my truck patiently waiting my turn to use my side of the ramp as there was zero room as he was occupying both lanes..as Dick was lining up his boat to his trailer he bangs into my boat..the wave action was light just piss poor driving..so i exit my vehicle and say nothing just watch,,Dick finally gets his boat onto the trailer[true armature hour} and as his partner in crime pulls away he chirped something that wasnt a apology..ive been doing launches for 30+ yrs and have never witness such a dick move..