Chautauqua tournament

Chautauqua tournament is coming up on June 26. 7 am to 3 pm. Registration at Pendergast launch 6 am to 7 am, or pre pay with pay pal to [email protected]. Members $25. Non members $35. Optional big fish pool is $5. Everyone who pre pays gets in a drawing for this 12” Baker.

IMG_5495.JPG

Awards,food and bait raffle afterwards at lakeside park in Mayville. We are using a code word instead of buttons here. So if you pre pay you can launch anywhere without traveling to get a button. It will be emailed at 6 am on tournament day to all MI69 members and posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

39 anglers caught 8 fish. Zach Ball and Mark Richardson took first. Team Erico was second. Team Hagg finished 3rd. Mark Enrico took big fish with a 45. Thanks for coming out.

Tough day.  What did the top 3 teams catch? Thanks 

First place team had a 40 and a 38. Second place had a 45 and a 30. Third caught a 33 and a 37. IMG_5609.JPGthat was the 45

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IMG_5628.JPGi have to share this. This guy is camping at Chautauqua and fishing for walleye. Got this musky tonight. Note the dog and the playpen. I believe the baby is a year old. Man is a legend. Way to go Matt!

• Like 4