Bill Saiff

Got busted while on probation for doing the same thing that got him in trouble in the first place......... tough to feel bad for people who do things like that.

article said,

" Saiff also admitted that he was on federal probation when he committed these offenses in 2018, having been convicted in federal court in Syracuse in 2017 for guiding illegal waterfowl hunts over bait in violation of the MBTA. "

#1 lure of 4 Musky Inc National Champions in last 3 years.

• Like 1

I read on Facebook that he plead guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

He pled guilty and now comes the sentencing. He pled guilty to a felony and deserves more than a slap on the wrist as a felon he can no longer own or use firearms. And his guiding days should be over

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

Lol, some of you Libtards are pathetic. You have the Clintons murdering people as well as your great governor and Cuomo responsible for directly killing 45,000 and your concerned about some ducks :rofl: .Ignorance at its best

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Scalloper 1 said:

Lol, some of you Libtards are pathetic. You have the Clintons murdering people as well as your great governor and Cuomo responsible for directly killing 45,000 and your concerned about some ducks :rofl: .Ignorance at its best

Serious question - are you related to this guy?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scalloper 1 said:

I Agree. "Ignorance at its best" is what you wrote above.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, rolmops said:

Did you storm the capital patriot?  Ignorance at its best.  

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by ErieBuck