Sold / Closed 1989 Sea Ray 270 Amberjack Reduced price SOLD

270 Amberjack, good condition, hardtop, full enclosure, 1,500 watt inverter, refrigerator, head, hydraulic steering,  HDS 9 Gen 3, auto pilot, 2 radios, 3 Big Jon riggers with balls and large motors, Depth Raider, planner boards and reels, multiple rod holders, class 1 life jackets, twin Mercruiser 4.3s, low hours, engines rebuilt 2 years ago, upgraded horsepower, outdrives rebuilt 2 years ago, 3 axle trailer with tires 2 years old, this boat is in good working  order and ready to fish, belongs to estate of aspiring captain who passed unexpectedly last summer, asking $17,000,  Cash,  Call Papa Smurf 860 480 3395

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

Edited by L&M
sold

• 1 month later...

would not need a lot of the gear. don't need depth raider. downriggers. depth finder, and were trying to get 12000 together to buy a boat. i hit my top on the top of the pole barn door and destroyed the top. the top bent the window rail busting the window. my ins agent said it was totaled but i only had it insured for 4500 and i get 4000 from it. i've about got my son and his wife to chip in 5000. that leaves me 3000 for 12000 for a boat. i know your thinking the 3000 shouldn't be a problem but i'm a 70 yr old disabled vet and money is hard to come by.. i think i can come up with another 1000 then i can get 2 more thousand from our home equity line of credit. please don't get upset i'm just asking.

35 minutes ago, Bozeman Bob said:

FYI , according to the picture posted of the HIN ,  the boat is a 1991.

as much as i would have loved to have this boat we just dont have enough money to buy it. were getting a 89 sylvan that's a little more in our reach. even if he took the extras off the boat we couldnt swing it. 

good luck selling it.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...