Fished west of Olcott today, approx 4 miles. Fished mixed water from 200-430; could not get anything really going in any zone. Fish are still scattered, 3 for 7, 1 King 10lbs, another King and Coho.....but a great week at Lake Ontario! Heading back towards home tomorrow early. Good luck to all this is a great place!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Because of the cold NE wind yesterday I  decided to head west in search of a little warmer water.  Fished between Wilson and the bar in 290 to 340 fow.  Went 8 for 10 with 4 coho, 3 steelhead and 1 18lb king.  Coho and steelhead came on FF and king on a dream weaver black and orange alewife spoon.

Hi guys , 

I love this site 25 yes ago I fished the spring derby out of Olcott at Hedleys place for about 7 yrs. I live 8 hrs from there but loved the fishing the chance of landing a derby winner , prizes were fantastic -19’ grady plus F150 salmon division Brown trout was Aluminum boat all set up.Met people from all over and had some awesome days on the lake and some very late nights at local watering holes never won but had a blast trying .Sorry about length of post bottom line is there any reasonable places to stay in wilson for spring derby that isn’t booked a year in advance ?

Always stayed at small room with boat in walking distance it was sweet.Putting together used boat purchased last fall hoping to get back into Ontario fishing .Thank you in advance .

3 hours ago, Albemarle16 said:

Fished west of Olcott today, approx 4 miles. Fished mixed water from 200-430; could not get anything really going in any zone. Fish are still scattered, 3 for 7, 1 King 10lbs, another King and Coho.....but a great week at Lake Ontario! Heading back towards home tomorrow early. Good luck to all this is a great place!

Enjoyed your reports this week!

Thanks for your reports all week! So glad you were able to get back on the lake for your annual week of fishing! Keep in touch and I’ll try to bring my boat over next year and tag along!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hi guys , 
I love this site 25 yes ago I fished the spring derby out of Olcott at Hedleys place for about 7 yrs. I live 8 hrs from there but loved the fishing the chance of landing a derby winner , prizes were fantastic -19’ grady plus F150 salmon division Brown trout was Aluminum boat all set up.Met people from all over and had some awesome days on the lake and some very late nights at local watering holes never won but had a blast trying .Sorry about length of post bottom line is there any reasonable places to stay in wilson for spring derby that isn’t booked a year in advance ?
Always stayed at small room with boat in walking distance it was sweet.Putting together used boat purchased last fall hoping to get back into Ontario fishing .Thank you in advance .
Lake View motel is just west of Wilson. Rooms, cottages, cabins, very nice. Good people.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1