Fished from sunrise to noon. 200-325 fow. Landed 2 big steelhead and three cohos. Had 4 or 5 short bites as well. No real pattern developed. Caught fish on wire dipsy out 230, 45 rigger, 65 rigger, braid dipsys 135 and 150 back. Both spoons and flies took fish. Mostly green colors.

• Like 1

Was fishing Wilson Sat and Sun also. Had very good fishing both days. Found the 48° water to cold for our liking although there was lots of bait and some big marks in 80'. So we trolled out and found 52° in about 230'.  Soon had our first hookup and even though we didn't mark any fish or bait repeated north troll over the same mark resulted in a bite on almost pass. South troll did not work.  Landed five Kings up to 18# and lost several more. Also landed eight steelhead with a few being biguns and all trout were released. Also four very nice cohos. About 25 bites over both days. All were caught in 230fow both days in the same spot on mostly green spoons DWSS, Stinger. With the biggest Kings coming on meat rigs about 55' down. Mostly a wire diver bite as the riggers slept until Sunday, that's when the steelhead started pouncing on the one we left out down 75'. Hoping to be back this weekend. Great weather and good fishing and friendship. I am blessed.

• Like 4

Nice report, only pattern I found was when I was near 350 FOW the fish were biting.  Was out for a few hours west of Wilson Sunday afternoon, did not mark any bait.  1, king, 1 coho and 2 nice steelhead, lost 3.  Copper seemed to be the biggest producer.  All spoons, orange crush, purple DW (dont recall name) and NBK.  Speed at ball around 2.1, temp varied in the low 40's at 70 ft down, spread between 30 and 70 ft down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cabezon99 said:

Nice report, only pattern I found was when I was near 350 FOW the fish were biting.  Was out for a few hours west of Wilson Sunday afternoon, did not mark any bait.  1, king, 1 coho and 2 nice steelhead, lost 3.  Copper seemed to be the biggest producer.  All spoons, orange crush, purple DW (dont recall name) and NBK.  Speed at ball around 2.1, temp varied in the low 40's at 70 ft down, spread between 30 and 70 ft down.

For us the mid day bite was best. Thought Saturday chop helped but as you know it was slick calm Sunday and it didn't bother the fish. By the way I troll as close to 2.5 as possible and watch my rigger cables as I don't have a fish hawk. We tried 7c and 10c LC on inline boards since the riggers went firing but only caught one coho on the ten. Thanks For the info!

• Like 2