the new oh-baby

very nice looking rig!! :yes: Thats the best part, setting up a boat with your equipment, the layout etc. :D

where is your home port?

thanks all.

jax we basically only fish the pro-am tourneys and maybe a trip in the fall to mexico bay. although fingers crossed i'll be getting a new position at the hospital that will allow me to get out to lake o more often and then it will be where ever the fish are!

Nice looking boat Fishman! I noticed your from Plattsburgh. How's the fishing on Champlain? My Brother lives on the lake in Plattsburgh. Never had the chance to do anymore than throw a worm off his dock and a little bass fishing but always wondered how the fishing would be with downriggers.

With about 9 tourny's a year from B.A.S.S and the FLW tour champlain is known for it's bass fishing...however overlooked is the very good lake trout fishing, it's not uncommon to catch over 30 to 40 lakers a day. We use to have amazing fishing for browns and atlantics too but the lampreys seemed to have taken a toll on them. There are still places you can get into the salmon and if you find them you can have a good day but they are few and far between up near plattsburgh atleast.