Foodplot 2021

If anyone is looking for a decent cellular trail camera. Check out the moultire delta. I picked up two for $75 a piece. So far I’m pleased. I had some washout pics and moultire sent me a firmware update within the hour of me contacting them.

64512693420__9E00BA7C-6478-4AB3-9126-999CF7D88A60.JPGIMG_7051.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On 6/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, iceman05 said:

If anyone is looking for a decent cellular trail camera. Check out the moultire delta. I picked up two for $75 a piece. So far I’m pleased. I had some washout pics and moultire sent me a firmware update within the hour of me contacting them.

just ordered 2

can't wait I have 6 moultrie 7000 cellulars rock solid great pics need to check out the video feature it is awesome on the 7000s

• Like 1

That is some beautiful looking dirt.

I just ordered a Browning cell cam to try it.

I have had decent luck with Moultrie mobile but my browning cams have always had better picture quality and battery life.

On 6/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, iceman05 said:

The customer service is good, but having to update firmware on a camera that was just released this month (after having been held up for six months in production) is a bit concerning. I also bought two, and will check to see that the firmware is up to date prior to deploying them. A few of my test pictures were overexposed. Maybe that's the issue.

The best upgrade IMHO from the bulletproof 7000i series is that the Delta cameras can transmit video on demand. If you set it to photo/video, it will send a thumbnail to your phone first, and if you like what you see, you can choose to have HD video (of pre-specified length) forwarded the next time the camera connects to the network. If not, the video will still be on your SD card. Most packages include some "free" video downloads, but it's also available a-la-carte at $1 per 50 videos.

IMG_7083.JPGIMG_7085.JPGIMG_7089.JPG

Well tilled up the kill plots for behind the house. Hopefully plant tomorrow and the forecast holds true that we have a few days of rain periods mixed in the come week. Odd/ frustrating note the Delta cam snapped a few pics, how last week when I mowed the trails not one picture of me on the tractor. So the jury is still out for me on the cam. But for $75 and not spending that in gas to check cams or hunt a dead spot I can’t be too upset.

IMG_8471.thumb.JPG.48bb8db9c8a3404121e736d90578f3ec.JPGIMG_8472.thumb.JPG.f5dad77056b4e40bb64dd7017cc8f131.JPGwe added a 5045e to our fleet. Whalers got a great piece of ground that works up fast with the 5ft Tiller

Very nice… I was using a 25hp for my tiller and it takes so long! I just wasn’t getting the juice. Been thinking of upgrading but the 4ft disc has been ok and much quicker but not that quality of a seed bed.
Been thinking of discing first to break ground then come through and lightly till a couple inches on top

Very nice… I was using a 25hp for my tiller and it takes so long! I just wasn’t getting the juice. Been thinking of upgrading but the 4ft disc has been ok and much quicker but not that quality of a seed bed.
Been thinking of discing first to break ground then come through and lightly till a couple inches on top

IMG_5393.JPGIMG_7321.JPGI run a 2 bottom and a 4 bottom plow through Any hardback ground then Disk or Run tiller.

• Like 1

IMG_5393.thumb.JPG.cff227969b5e538b4493234e30c704bb.JPGIMG_7321.thumb.JPG.589a7b760901ad94b28929e5bb4ba92c.JPGI run a 2 bottom and a 4 bottom plow through Any hardback ground then Disk or Run tiller.

Ah yes!!! I do have a two bottom but I didn’t know if it was going to be to much for the little 25hp

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 7:38 PM, fisherman21 said:

Looks like it won’t be long until Tommy has another wall hanger down lol

that's a shooter for sure!