5th annual Tom Margeit Memorial Cayuga lake fishing derby

Here we go! Ready for another great derby. Please contact myself or Dylan Margeit to sign up. Or go to the South Seneca Sportsmans club to sign up in person. 

New for this year we have added a Venmo option for registration fee, as well as we would like to receive the names of anglers fishing as well as a team name at the time of registration! Can't wait to see you all there!

FB_IMG_1623947454649.jpg

Edited by suttontroller94

• 2 weeks later...

I've never fished a derby of any sort but my brother in law and myself might do it for fun.  Do we have to launch at a specific location and do you bring the fish to the weigh in live?  Do most people bring them live or in a cooler?

On 7/6/2021 at 12:18 PM, wormser said:

I've never fished a derby of any sort but my brother in law and myself might do it for fun.  Do we have to launch at a specific location and do you bring the fish to the weigh in live?  Do most people bring them live or in a cooler?

You can launch anywhere on cayuga lake. Just have to be to the south Seneca sportsmans club before 2pm for weigh in. Fish must be in a cooler on ice

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fishstix and I are looking forward to it:smile: Hope folks that are thinking about it decide to do it....should be fun.

Edited by Sk8man

• 9 months later...