Canandaigua

Fished Canandaigua from Woodsville for a little change of scenery. The hills are gorgeous scenery. Fishing was slow 3 for 3 all lakers using seth green pulling suttons . They were all small and didnt take any picks of them . Didnt mark much bait and sonar screen was blank most of the time . Best screen was along a massive scum line . Trolled over to the sand castle to check it out . Someone got money . Called it quits at 10 . Having fun with friends on fathers day fish was the mission and we accomplish that anyways. Ramp wasn't to bad like the north end can get. Easy in and out for us today .image000001(1).thumb.jpeg.2eb0d2a08943a013cf1c6e5c4d3cec89.jpegimage000000(3).thumb.jpeg.01d039c5f19f52fa9ca72d3f7f180ab4.jpegimage000000(2).thumb.jpeg.2e98347d361c7e80f548076a88eb4a84.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 months later...

Interesting. And what castle did you come to there? I've only seen one castle in Ontario, called Casa Loma. I can assume you've been there, but there doesn't seem to be a lake nearby. It was interesting for me to climb to the very last floor of the castle by a narrow staircase, the windows are very small, it's a pity that I didn't take a picture. Over the past six months, I have seen 2 castles that impressed me, this one and one in Germany. My father and a friend went fishing in Munich, because almost all kinds of fish are found there, and took me with them (I'm not a fan of fishing). I got bored, and I decided to take the opportunity to go to Schwangau, many said that there was a cool castle there. Two hours away, why not. It's impressive, I didn't take pictures inside, it's forbidden, if you're interested, you can take a look https://www.montaregio.de/de/freizeit/freizeit-allgaeu/burgen-schloesser-allgaeu/schloss-neuschwanstein-im-ostallgaeu.html . The coolest thing is King Ludwig's bedroom, I can't describe it in words.

Edited by Lasderetuj