Went 3/4. One teenage king. one smaller king, and one coho. Missed another teenage king. 250-275 fow. Wire diver with hammer fly (230 lead), UV green dolphin on rigger down 45, and salmon slapper on braid dipsy (150 lead) produced fish. Similar to last report in that I couldn't get a pattern going. Changed colors and spoon sizes all day. Sounds like some fish were being caught deeper. Typical June day I guess. Thought we would find some steelhead but none wanted to cooperate. Weather was great though.

• Like 2

Geeze, when is the Fishing going to pick up? Seems like an abnormal year.

Went 3/4. One teenage king. one smaller king, and one coho. Missed another teenage king. 250-275 fow. Wire diver with hammer fly (230 lead), UV green dolphin on rigger down 45, and salmon slapper on braid dipsy (150 lead) produced fish. Similar to last report in that I couldn't get a pattern going. Changed colors and spoon sizes all day. Sounds like some fish were being caught deeper. Typical June day I guess. Thought we would find some steelhead but none wanted to cooperate. Weather was great though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

16 minutes ago, Triumphchaos83 said:

Fish are there just have to find what they want. We did good on sunday but was a slow start then 1130 hit and it was a constant bite. All fish were deep we caught but seen them up top allday 60 ft but they weren't hitting.  400 coppers and rigger 80 plus feet meat

Yea my 230 wire diver fired twice with good fish. I'm assuming it was down in that 70-80 range. Let my fishing partner set the rod after second fish and he let it out too fast. Reeled it up a few hours later and the dipsy and flasher fly were all twisted, so I think we definitely missed some opportunities there. Should have stuck to my policy of not letting guests set rods.

• Like 1