Hey all, not sure where this would be best posted - apologize if it's in the wrong section.

Anyone else having issues with the LOU app on their phone loading/staying open lately? 

Last two or three days on my Samsung Galaxy S20 I haven't been able to open the app without it immediately crashing.... tried a bunch of restarts, reinstall, etc.  Nothing seemed to work.   The site itself is obviously up and running.  Same for Lake Erie United app for me.

18 minutes ago, Pete Collin said:

Is anybody else having trouble with the LOU phone app?  Mine winks out and shuts off as soon as I open it.

Delete it and reload it.  I had it happen before.  

• Like 1

Hi guys - quick update, seems issue is specific to Android phones but only some as most appear to be working still.  We are working on a new release of the app that will be better supported than current version and hope to have that out in a month or two.  Private Message (PM) me with any other concerns on this as I don't want to clog up the main fishing forums with tech support related stuff.  In the mean time, if the app is not working for you then you can simply use the mobile version of the site. 

Thanks again everyone!

Chad