Olcott July 5, 2 to 4 pm.

Went again today, July 5 and caught 3. Lost 3. A little better day than so far this year for me. Only my 4th trip out I think though. Then it got rough so we gave it up around 4 pm. We were in 280 to 325 FOW. Didn't mark much. Set riggers at 40 and 55, then finished at 70. Tried 200 foot copper, two dipseys, two riggers. Mix of spoons, FF, and meat.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Yes I have a Fish Hawk. Kept speed at 2.4 to 2.8, as best I could with the current and wind. I also have the itroll throttle control which helps. Strange thing is when we arrived at 2 pm I asked a guy cleaning a nice mess of fish for a good depth. He said 300 so that's where we went. Then when we returned, I asked another guy at the cleaning station who had a two man limit, and they said they were 150 to 200 feet. So it seems the fish are scattered. It's a crap shoot. Seems you can find 45 degrees at 150 and at 300 the last couple days.

Head west we have been doing really good last to weeks between olcott and wilson closer to wilson thou put a 4 man limit on boat in 4 hours or so just keep fishing the temp break above and below once u find active fish keep working that area. We lost a monster that actually broke our split ring that was attached to the lure 20210703_134359_025.thumb.jpg.2c392f6429ea7e565fa0ad949975dc7d.jpg

• Like 2