Sorry late,

First big catch of all browns I received this year was along Iron. Bay shore line(tight) in 2 hours , a few big browns mixed in and best news of all was that ALL fish/ALL sizes had no fresh lamprey hits on them. Concern is with less lake trout to hit (hatchery problems & disease last 2 years)and most lakers left going deeper/darker waters(sculpin left/cleaner- brighter go deeper). Worried lampreys switched to easier prey browns/salmon some bows, were ever these fish wintered over in the lake past 4-5 months. Not the case so far.

Sandy creek 2 boats in tight east of creek in front of house AM and PM tue 27th. Seen small fish boated.

Oak orchard This april 1st weekend splash down for a few charters

Waiting to get coho catch reports to see if last years record catch holds true again!

Jerry

REBEL

GREAT COME BACK ALL of you guy,s,

If the report is good or bad does not matter it is the content and effort that helps.

Good to here clean fish and coho catches up east already.

Mexico bay has 40-41 degree water already.

Thanks again guys This IS going to be a promising fishing site this year !!!

Jerry

REBEL

Jerry,

I'm wondering what you see in that crystal ball of yours for Fair Haven the weekends of April 7th & 14th? How's the brown trout fishing going to be then? We gonna have some colored-up water?

Thanks for your help!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi fellas,

Got out of I bay yesterday and today, yesterday water in the bay was 40-41 degrees, today 36. Fished out front both days and did all browns. Tues did 6/9 and found water temps of 39-41. Today did 9/13, water temps 38-45. All fish on stick baits and several fish puking bait. Biggest fish was maybe 8 lbs. All fish silver and clean also. Both days fished between 12:30 and 4:00. Getting out tomorrow around three and fishing till dark. Will let you know how I do.

Happy spring,

Jay