Torpedo divers

I've been watching them to and debating if I wanna try a few of the 8 ounces on one side and copper in the other. Only thing is the fleas running them off braid and boards in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I bought the 4 pack of musky and shark and have added them to my arsenal with a lot of luck! 

I run either of them with the church tx-44 with really good results! 200 back on the shark gets me down about 50 feet. I like to run the shark with 100 feet out and snap on the weight and then back about 200 then clip on the board!  This setup has given me the most luck with either a flasher fly or spoon! 

I have run cowbells with the musky down the slot and also have had alot of luck!  I also use the krazywolf heavy tension releases with no failures for the snap weight. 

• Like 1

I bought the 4 pack of musky and shark and have added them to my arsenal with a lot of luck! 

I run either of them with the church tx-44 with really good results! 200 back on the shark gets me down about 50 feet. I like to run the shark with 100 feet out and snap on the weight and then back about 200 then clip on the board!  This setup has given me the most luck with either a flasher fly or spoon! 

I have run cowbells with the musky down the slot and also have had alot of luck!  I also use the krazywolf heavy tension releases with no failures for the snap weight. 

Thanks for the info. I picked up 2 Shark and 2 Musky. Probably start to experiment this week. I really like the versatility they seem to offer. Target any depth without switching rods constantly.

Are you running them on Braid or Mono? I have braid rods setup on board. Wouldn’t mind using 40# big game or maybe sea flea. If I could get to depth

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We run torpedo divers whenever the conditions allow us. Off the planers, on leadcore and instead of having a 500' copper out, we run a 250' copper with a torpedo in front. It makes a difference when the fish get rigger weary. I have been catching walleyes on a local river running a thunderstick jr back 30' and a 4 or 8 oz. Diver in front to get it to depth.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We run torpedo divers whenever the conditions allow us. Off the planers, on leadcore and instead of having a 500' copper out, we run a 250' copper with a torpedo in front. It makes a difference when the fish get rigger weary. I have been catching walleyes on a local river running a thunderstick jr back 30' and a 4 or 8 oz. Diver in front to get it to depth.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What size diver are you running on your 250 copper and are you also attaching it to the backer then letting some more line out until you attach to a board?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk