Wanted: Lake Ontario and Oneida Fishing buddy!

Your boat or mine.  All of my buddies are too busy with “other” activities.
I mostly fish weekends but have a flexible work schedule so during the week is also possible.
Looking for 1 or 2 fisherman who share the same passion for chasing Browns, Salmon (eastern end Ontario) and Walleye on Oneida.
I live 90 minutes from Oswego and 30 minutes from Oneida.
I have a FM196 and have everything we need for a descent spread. I am happy going on your boat and will split all gas and launch costs. I can typically go on short notice.
Give me a call or text: 315-280-6053.  Tom.

• Like 3

Your boat or mine.  All of my buddies are too busy with “other” activities.
I mostly fish weekends but have a flexible work schedule so during the week is also possible.
Looking for 1 or 2 fisherman who share the same passion for chasing Browns, Salmon (eastern end Ontario) and Walleye on Oneida.
I live 90 minutes from Oswego and 30 minutes from Oneida.
I have a FM196 and have everything we need for a descent spread. I am happy going on your boat and will split all gas and launch costs. I can typically go on short notice.
Give me a call or text: 315-280-6053.  Tom.

Heading out of oz solo tomorrow if ya want to go send me a message 5708151549

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This looks like something I’d be interested in. My 26’ Penn Yan is docked at Wrights Landing. I also fish Oneida for Walleye on a friends boat. I think we maybe able to work something out. I fish weekends and also on Wednesdays.  Not sure which direction you are from Oswego but I’m just NE of Camden. I’ll call you to discuss.