Baha cruiser 230 sport fisherman fuel tank size

My GLE 252 Baha has 2-50 gallon tanks if that helps.

No that just complicated things. Lol. I have a 252 gle and mine has 60 gallon tanks and I’ve confirmed it many times at the beginning of the season. I empty my tanks every fall and refill in the spring. However I have outboards and that may be why I have bigger tanks. His boat is an I/O so he may have 50’s. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I had a similar problem with a "new to me" Celebrity Fish Hawk 230.  Fortunately, there are some really smart people around. I was told to pop off the observation cover over the gas tank and there would be a plate nearby with the capacity stamped on it.  Voila...there it was....116 gal. 

I had a similar problem with a "new to me" Celebrity Fish Hawk 230.  Fortunately, there are some really smart people around. I was told to pop off the observation cover over the gas tank and there would be a plate nearby with the capacity stamped on it.  Voila...there it was....116 gal. 

That’s what I told him to do and he said there’s no plate on it. Figured I’d try here. He did say they’re new fuel tanks so maybe the plate is on the tank where he can’t see it.

On 7/13/2021 at 3:26 PM, Total Chaos said:

Asking for a friend. Does anyone on here have a Baha Cruisers 230 Sport fisherman? Can you tell me the fuel tank size? I googled it and couldn’t find it and he doesn’t have any manuals on the boat he just bought it

I have the exact same boat and I believe my tank is 60 gal