Sold / Closed Deleted

I have 6 ea total. 4 are currently in use on the boat. Reason for selling is I upgraded to digitrolls. 4 come with the bases, covers, and wires to the battery. ($450 each)

The other 2 I have as spares. I have not used them but they work as they should be. They come with the bases and wires. ($400 each).

I will post pictures later. I am located in Watertown. Text or call me because the PM’s are still not working properly. (315) eight zero four- 45 zero two. Pick up only. NO SHIPPING

I will get some pictures posted when I get to the boat, standby.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by wallaholic
deleted

LET'S SEE...........................you are a charter boat capt. asking for 80 percent of the price for new ones........................that probably have more use on them than the average guy will EVER have used............and that makes these riggers worth the price you are asking???

Hope you sell them for a ton of money.............dont forget to let the IRS know as well.........lolol

For those on this site who don’t know that a Cannon TS is the tournament series which are Stainless Steel and retail for $850, you now know. Yes I am a licensed captain, yes I have a full time job which is my primary source of income. Yes I run charters on the weekends I choose to book them. So at a price for 50% less of retail on equipment that comes with the accessories to make it turn key for the buyer if you have an issue with the price don’t inquire. My equipment is meticulously maintained. Equipment is ready for use.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 6