tackle SOLD OUT

whats going on ,why is all the tackle i need  sold out  ,ipurchased fish hawk x4 and it had to be last one available any where in usa  ,rods that i need (dipsy diver rods) ,sold out ,flies ,meat rigs ,spoons (popular colors for salmon fishing sold out ,meat strips ,sold out, fishusa ,i use them alot ,but every item i want ,sold out ,what the hell is going on ,is everything made in china and thats the problem ,anybody know whats up ,thanx ,needed to vent

You can get meat rigs and flies directly from the Atomik site. Spoons are definitely tough right now there are a few people in the classifieds that can paint what you need. You check the spoon manufacturers sites directly? 

There are some dipsey rods on ebay

Found this too.

https://thereelshot.com/okuma-big-lake-tournament-dipsey-2-pc-rod-medium-heavy-10/

https://tangledtacklecompany.com/collections/diver-rods/products/okuma-classic-pro-diver-rod-90-cp-dd-902m-medium

Looks like tackle haven might have some dipsey rods too.

Edited by Charlie P

On 7/15/2021 at 6:13 AM, greenfish said:

whats going on ,why is all the tackle i need  sold out  ,ipurchased fish hawk x4 and it had to be last one available any where in usa  ,rods that i need (dipsy diver rods) ,sold out ,flies ,meat rigs ,spoons (popular colors for salmon fishing sold out ,meat strips ,sold out, fishusa ,i use them alot ,but every item i want ,sold out ,what the hell is going on ,is everything made in china and thats the problem ,anybody know whats up ,thanx ,needed to vent

Due to the covid shutdown last year, covid restrictions in other countries, the supply chain for manufacturing has been disrupted and we are still seeing the ripple affect.  I have been dealing with it for my business for a while but it is slowly getting better.    One company I order from has a manufacturing plant in Mexico.  There plant was running at 25% due to staffing restrictions (government covid mandates).