Sold / Closed Sold/Closed

For Sale:   I have 4 Cannon Mag 10 TS(Tournament Series Stainless Steel) Down-riggers fully equipped and ready to fish. (Retail for $850.00 each)

Accessories Included: 

Spare circuit board new in package ($100 retail value)

Battery to connector power cables (4 each @ $25.00 retail value each and one additional spare) $125.00 value

Cannon Dual Forward and Rear rod holders and 2 spare rear posts to make the single a double ($55.00 retail value each) $220.00 plus value 

Cannon Ball Retrievers (4 each @$20.00 retail value), $80.00 value

Cannon Down-rigger Mounting Bases (4 each @ retail value $35.00), $140.00 value

Cannon Cannon Low Profile Swivel Bases (4 each @ retail value $100.00) $400.00 value

Cannon Covers (4 each @ $20.00 retail value) $80.00 value

Cannon 9" Gimbal Mounts (4 each @ 70.00 retail value) $280.00 value 

I am the original owner/purchased everything brand new and I have used them for an average of 10 trips a year for the 6 seasons.  Everything works and operates as they should.  They are the high speed, stainless steel, positive ion, automatic water stop, extendable booms.  If you are looking for the complete package of a good quality Cannon Down-rigger package then look no further.  I am selling these as is.  Two of the riggers have the front mount rod holders but will need the tubes or the Scotty/Cabelas rod holders for them.  I am located in Watertown, NO SHIPPING.  Serious inquires only!  Trolls keep your comments to yourself, none of us productive citizens have time for it.  If you would like to inquire please contact me via iPhone (315) Eight Zero Four-4 five 0 two.  I don't know about everyone else but my PM's still are not working right.  I paid dam near $5000.00 dollars for this equipment and the sale price to a good home is $1800.00.

Thanks 

IMG_7733.jpg

IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7736.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

Edited by wallaholic
sold/closed