Sold / Closed Sold

2 hours ago, Hobo said:

Looks like a extend a cab to me

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

yep i was just going to do a fyi to let him know that's what we all call a super cab. it is a nice truck with low miles but a crew cab has 4 full doors and a full seat with lots of leg room. i have a 2001 with the 6.8 with 170,000 miles. i would have been interested in a crew cab for less money. i bought my 2001 in 2007 f gave 13,000.00 for it then. but it didn't have 4 wheel drive and the price of trucks have went through the roof.

Its a good looking truck and the price is very fair. I also have a 2000 f 350 crew cab 4x4. And try to replace it at the price you are selling it for especially a 8’ box.

2 hours ago, Hobo said:

Its a good looking truck and the price is very fair. I also have a 2000 f 350 crew cab 4x4. And try to replace it at the price you are selling it for especially a 8’ box.

i didnt mean to say its not worth the money i'm sorry it came across that way. im just saying gor the super cab i wasnt interested at all. if it had been a true crew cab i might have tried jewing you down a bit, and found out if that was your asking price or your selling price. i have seen junk 4X4's all rusted out and they want 5000.00 or 6000.00 for them. i dont know the yr or the miles on them because i dont stop. if someone wants a super cab with only 105,000 it should make a good truck. when i make a fishing trip i have 6 people and need the crew cab.

Yep, how embarrassing. Super Cab, NOT Crew Cab.  Edited for correctness.

Thanks for the compliments and yes it is a very nice truck,, Clean and Strong.  Previous owner and I have kept the truck well maintained.  This truck averages 5,000 miles per year!