Took some guys from FD out and 1 guy brought his 13yo son. Was greeted with major debris in and in front of the river. Headed out to 100fow and went on a NW troll. 2 wire dipseys and 2 riggers stacked. 1st fish was on wire diver set 210 with white SD/ hammer fly. We let the youngest have that king. 2nd fish was 26lb king on rigger parked at 69 on mag carbon 14. We let the oldest fight that one. 3rd was another king on 210 dipsey, let kids dad have that one. Finally my turn. 4th was a bow that took a wonderbread spoon stacked on probe rigger down around 50. Jumped a few times but got it in quick and quick release so no pic. Headed east back towards the river and buddies son got his 2nd fish of the day which was a laker. Called it a day after that. The youngest and oldest both caught their biggest fish today. Not as calm as I would like but better than working. Worked 100-175, temp was 70 down.

Rick IMG_5472.JPGIMG_5473.JPGIMG_5474.JPGIMG_5475.JPGIMG_5476.JPGIMG_5477.JPG

• Like 8

Yesterday morning started north of I-bay in about 90 feet of water. Right after setting lines caught a 19 lb king on a diver out 200ft with meat. Ended up 5 for 8. White NK mag with pink dots caught 2 smaller kings. Moonshine carbon 14 caught 1. We also had 1 coho. Most fish were in the 100-120 feet of water down around 60 feet.

• Like 1