Wondering what going on out there. Tring to find fish with no luck so far any help would be appreciated.  Thanks guys

We did ok Friday night. Boated 9 fish and lost 2. Kept 4 decent kings and 2 steelhead. We were 14 miles North of olcott in >500 FOW. Flasher fly worked best but also took a few on spoons and 1 on meet. Fish were around 60 feet down. Fish didn’t start hitting until after 6:30. Went to the same location this morning and took 2 steelhead. Came in after 2 hours. Not sure where we will go this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Are only king we landed today was on a watermelon warrior 52’ down over 280’ west of olcott.Best picture of the day was that depth for me. Small break
IMG_0652.JPG. Had my nephew and brother who are very green. They lost another 5. All spoon bites.Worked out to 400’ but couldn’t get anything consistent going

Just ended with double. 23# and released nice steelhead. All spoon. Didn’t even put meat or fly out. Got 23, 25 # and 2 small king and 2 steelhead. Ran 2 riggers 65-80 and dipsys
Was an awesome day for bites.

• Like 1

Fished Olcott July 27 from 5 pm to about 7. Went to 450 FOW and trolled north ending at 508 FOW. Caught a 24 lb king and a steelhead. King took large paddle with meat on diver out 180 feet. Steelhead took spoon down 75. Lots of grass in the water so be sure to put a debris catcher swivel or bead 6 feet up from your lure! 1627346165958.jpegIMG_20210726_183346127.jpeg

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Misdirection-  It is a mooching rod and reel.  We started using them last year with little luck off downrigger but this trip we managed 3 out of 4 of our biggest fish on them and its a blast and alot more sporty. 

Fished 24-25 July

Friday was 4-4 out in 420ish fow biggest being 18.5# with 1 steelhead, caught 3 off downrigger set at 79 all on small black/green spoons, 1 dispy was 1.5 setting out 140, fished 1630-1930

Saturday went 9-24 in 450-520 fow had a 23 and 25# with couple steelhead, caught all on downriggers from 55-79 with couple on dipsys, once again pretty much all small black/green spoons.  Dipsys were getting bit super hard for us but was gone just as fast as they hit 140 on 1.5 setting and 190-220 on 3 setting,  fished from 0530-1530

Sunday went 8-10 in 540 fow with biggest 22# and a fat coho and steelhead.  We caught what I think was our first Atlantic was at 24.5 inch so had to let him go and unfortunately it didn't make it but not my rules.  Riggers were out all over but caught 22 # out 106 and dipsys out same as prior days all with black/green small spoons, fished 0530-1100.

Thx. Never heard of them, I'll need to look them up.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

IMG_0152.JPG. I happened to see a guy post a video on YouTube using them it looked fun so I said I wanna try it. And found them on here for decent price from a guy.

• Like 1