Sandy Creek Shootout -Escape

Hope boat gremlins are not contagious. Here is my list….

-blown impeller 

-Moor Subtroll probe fracture 

-two cannons needed motors

-points distributor blew apart - upgraded to electronic ignition which then required an ESA module to work with OMC engine. 

-broken trailer bunk last year (or hopefully not bent axle) led to uneven wear on a tire- replace all four trailer tires 

I FEEL YOUR PAIN Brian!!!

10 hours ago, Eastforkmarine said:

It’s real as your insistent disbelief,,, I saw it on the other bank not long after it was dumped by some scum bag

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Next thing you'll be telling me is that Biden actually won the election. Or that you won the Shootout. Hot tub,, heh, heh, heh (yank, yank).

• Like 2

Brian, sorry to hear about your weekend troubles. All part of the game I guess.

On a different but related topic.....There is an obstruction directly a ross the creek from my southern next door neighbor's house where the maroon Tracker is docked. It is about thirty feet from the current shoreline. Be aware everyone.

• Like 1

Brian, sorry to hear about your weekend troubles. All part of the game I guess.
On a different but related topic.....There is an obstruction directly a ross the creek from my southern next door neighbor's house where the maroon Tracker is docked. It is about thirty feet from the current shoreline. Be aware everyone.

Pat I think that is now jammed up into the weeds against the island. It’s a log on the bottom with about a 5” diameter branch that comes off it and barely breaks the surface. I hit it once south of Larry’s and have seen it move to where you mentioned it was. This weekend it was in the weeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As some of you guys know, I bought the "Mr. Breeze" boat this past weekend.  I'm not going to put her in until next spring. I heard there is also a large tractor tire buried in the mud in the middle of the creek just North of Tommy's. The last thing I want to do is hit one of these objects.  I have a 14' aluminum boat, a couple of come a-longs and a large grappling hook. The 14' boat with oars would be a lot easier to maneuver in the creek than a large fishing boat.   I'm retired and free anytime, I just need some help getting those things out of the creek.  Let me know if you want to get together and spend a couple hours to get these things out of the way so no one else hits them. 

1 hour ago, Jimmyi said:
As some of you guys know, I bought the "Mr. Breeze" boat this past weekend.  I'm not going to put her in until next spring. I heard there is also a large tractor tire buried in the mud in the middle of the creek just North of Tommy's. The last thing I want to do is hit one of these objects.  I have a 14' aluminum boat, a couple of come a-longs and a large grappling hook. The 14' boat with oars would be a lot easier to maneuver in the creek than a large fishing boat.   I'm retired and free anytime, I just need some help getting those things out of the creek.  Let me know if you want to get together and spend a couple hours to get these things out of the way so no one else hits them.

Learn the channel, you’ll have no problem. This also the lowest anyone has seen water levels on Lake Ontario in 40 years....

Dollars to donuts this isn't something that we will have to worry about next year. I know that the regulars all pitch in to get the major obstructions out of the way on a rolling basis - winter deposits various logs and whatnot - but it's good to know that there's another pair of hands to help. 

If you're going to try to get the hot tub out, though, let me know. I want to be there filming lol.

25 minutes ago, Gator said:

Dollars to donuts this isn't something that we will have to worry about next year. I know that the regulars all pitch in to get the major obstructions out of the way on a rolling basis - winter deposits various logs and whatnot - but it's good to know that there's another pair of hands to help. 

If you're going to try to get the hot tub out, though, let me know. I want to be there filming lol.

Thanks Keith.  I've never owned a hot tub before.  Hey, maybe with some gorilla tape I might be able to patch her up.  Tommy, how about we set it up at the marina?

Tommy is going to be tire-wrangling at Sandy!?! Count me excited. This sounds like a show...

Seriously, though, I'm happy to help out. Although like Billy I'm probably less useful than a young buck. And Tommy B. is hobbling around like he didn't pay Uncle Vinnie his protection. With a bum knee, I guess he can row lol.

Tommy is going to be tire-wrangling at Sandy!?! Count me excited. This sounds like a show...

Seriously, though, I'm happy to help out. Although like Billy I'm probably less useful than a young buck. And Tommy B. is hobbling around like he didn't pay Uncle Vinnie his protection. With a bum knee, I guess he can row lol.

It’s an Urban Legend that there is a tire there, probably just a natural current deposit as the creek flow bounces of the West Bank there...